SharEEN specific objectives project are:
- mapping, identify and select those European initiatives, SMEs and social enterprises, entrepreneurs and would-be entrepreneurs with high-growth potential and ability to benefit from the shared economy based on an assessment of their needs and potential risks;
- link-up and establish strong cooperation with existing or new collaborative economy initiatives at regional, national or EU level;
- organize events to discuss the development of the collaborative economy in Europe and how to support it;
- design and deliver face-to-face and online training and coaching/mentoring services focused on shared economy to the selected SMEs social enterprises, entrepreneurs and would-be entrepreneurs and guide them on the strategy and approach to develop their business based on their specific needs;
- connect companies/entrepreneurs and other relevant actors with the right support services by providing advisory services, innovation and internationalization services and signposting to specialised service providers.